Ostritch Fighter Turbo!

See? Like I said, pure flattery. I got a notification from Amazon today, and my pre-order of 'The Foot Fist Way' has shipped, and I'm sure I'll feel obligated to review it as soon as it has invaded my optical nerves in an onslaught of Danny McBride, Tae Kwan Do, deadpan hilarity. Not that Tae Kwan Do is, in itself, funny.

Okay, maybe it's a little funny. I mean, have you seen Olympic TKD? They fight like ostriches!

So, next week's comic introduces the last member of our currently three-person class, Maus. (You could join too, provided you're easy to draw.) Orson and I talk a lot of shit, but Maus is the only actual athlete amongst us, and probably the hardest working kid in class.

Anyway, I'm off to try my hand and snowboarding again, and hopefully I'll return with tailbone intact, and leg no worse than when I left. Oh, and I take back the jab about the comparing TKD'ers to ostritches: They do have skills.

-Reynard

No comments: