Hi! I'm the shallow one!

Now that we've got that out of the way, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Orson, and it is unclear what exactly (if anything) I contribute to this comic. Nevertheless, I find myself a willing participant. This is my first web comic as well, and I'd like to go on record promising you even less than Reynard. He and I have known each other for a few years now, so whatever we end up producing... Well, at least we can guarantee it will be... posted, if not funny. Between the two of us there is a strange sense of humor, often times spawned from violently opposed viewpoints. With any luck this means that our comics will run the gamut from wildly sucessful hilarious laugh-athons to really obscure martial-arts nerd jokes.

I suppose its only fair to give you a little background on myself, latecomer that I am. I have been dabbling in martial arts since the tender age of 6, starting first with Judo, then many years later sampling Tae Kwon Do, Tang Soo Do, Capoeira, and Kungfu. Needless to say, I'm a little eclectic.


I practice martial arts because I find it more entertaining and rewarding than other athletic activities I've tried, and the skill set it builds is second to none. Also, that whole "extending the lifespan" thing really does it for me. As an added bonus, every once in a while I am lucky enough to meet some people like Rey and Ash, who share the same interests and seem to tolerate me well enough.

Anyway, that's enough for now. I hope you enjoy reading One More Roundhouse.

-Orson

No comments: